CUSTOM LICENSE OPTION
Sellers may choose to add their own custom license to any products sold on CinderTrack. If a Seller does not include their own Custom License, by default Buyers will receive a single use license subject to the following conditions, referred to as our Portfolio License. For more information about including your own custom license contact us at: email@example.com
DEFAULT PORTFOLIO LICENSE:
1. Copyright – All content purchased and received in the downloadable multitrack zip file is copyrighted material owned by the Seller. Purchaser may not copy, reproduce, distribute, sell, lease, perform, post, share, upload, sync to video, publicly display or make any content publicly, privately, or commercially available without express written permission from the Seller.
2. Non-Transferable – All materials received within the downloadable multitrack zip file are non-transferable to any other party for any reason.
3. No Use in Original Content – All content received in the downloadable multitrack zip file may not be included or used in any original content made by the Buyer unless they have express written permission from the multitrack Seller.
4. Derivative Works and Adapted Material – Buyers are allowed to privately create derivative work and/or adapted material using purchased multitracks for non-commercial personal entertainment and educational purposes only. The copyrights for all derivative works and adapted material created from any content within the multitrack are owned by the multitrack Seller.
5. 3rd Party Uploads Prohibited – All uploads of derivative works and adapted materials to other platforms are prohibited unless agreed upon by the Seller. Prohibited platforms include, but are not limited to: YouTube, Soundcloud, ReverbNation, Bandcamp, Splice, Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, or any music distribution services such as, but not limited to: CDBaby, or TuneCore.
6. Use in Advertising – Contact Seller for permission to use multitracks in advertisements or product demonstrations. Requires a written agreement between Buyer and Seller.
7. Educational Purposes – Contact Seller for permission to use multitracks for educational purposes. Requires a written agreement between Buyer and Seller.
8. CinderTrack Portfolio – Users may upload Derivative Work and Adapted Material created from purchased multitracks to their CinderTrack Portfolio.
1. CinderTrack Portfolio allows Users to showcase Derivative Works and Adapted Material created from purchased multitracks. In addition, Users may also upload original works, or works in which they have rights to upload that they wish to showcase. Users must properly credit their contributions to the derivative or adapted material.
2. Users may provide links to their CinderTrack Profile Page for purposes of showcasing and displaying their Derivate Work and Adapted material with the intent to advertise services to new, third party potential clients. Sellers are not entitled to any compensation should new clients be acquired by the Buyer from showcasing Derivatives and Adapted Material created from purchased multitracks on a User’s CinderTrack Portfolio.
3. Number of plays of Derivative Works and Adapted material uploaded to a User’s CinderTrack Portfolio are not tracked, and no royalties will be collected or paid out to any party from plays of Derivative Work and Adapted Material. Sellers can not seek royalty payments from Buyers who upload Derivative Works and Adapted material to their CinderTrack Portfolio.